We are really looking forward to seeing customers again when we reopen later today.
As always we will be doing our utmost to provide a safe environment for everyone to enjoy a drink & some delicious pub food.
We will be operating within the guidelines from the Government & Council so please respect our position as we have not created the rules - we are by law required to implement them or stay closed.
A reminder of the key points :
- only OUTDOOR tables can be used
- every person must have a seat & remain seated whilst at the pub ( no standing & drinking / talking)
- the only reason a person may enter the building is to use the toilet & facemasks must be worn
- The rule of 6 applies if you are meeting friends
- the two household rule applies if you are meeting other families / households
- BEFORE ordering every person over 16 must register that they are at the pub using the NHS trace & trace app by scanning the QR code on each table OR providing their name & tel number manually to a member of staff ( NO registration means NO service)
- takeaway beers & food can be ordered but can not be consumed on the property or adjacent areas (e.g. grass verge)
- As everyone will be seated outside please be aware of noise & its impact on neighbours especially after 10pm at night
DESPITE THESE RULES PLEASE DO COME AND ENJOY SOME TIME AT THE PUB - WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT WE CAN NOT SURVIVE
WEATHER - the weather is going to play a big part over the next few weeks so if the weather is bad we may have to close at short notice. Please check with us if you are concerned.
TABLE BOOKINGS for eating can be made using the links to the left
Drinkers - no need to book but by means call us to see if we have seats available 01376 324 269
TAKEAWAYS - are now available Mon to Thurs 5-8pm for COLLECTIONS
FRI & SAT FOR DELIVERY & COLLECTION 5-8pm ( order early as limited slots)
SUNDAYS - Roasts & takeaways for Collection from 12:30-3pm
Afternoon Tea Boxes available every Saturday
We look forward to welcoming you back to the pub ?
WE ARE OPEN FOR TAKEAWAYS MONDAY TO SATURDAY 5 PM TO 8PM AND ON SUNDAYS FOR ROASTS FROM 12:30 - 3PM
PLEASE #SUPPORTYOURLOCAL & PLACE YOU ORDERS USING OUR ONLINE ORDERING - LINK IS BELOW
The updated Covid 19 measure we have put in place can be found on the Covid 19 link in the left hand menu.
Our aim is to provide as safe & clean environment as possible so people can enjoy a drink, our great pub food & socialising (at a distance) with friends.
Other things which we now offer :
Takeaways - order via the Ap Pay by online.
AFTERNOON TEA BOXES
We deliver Afternoon Tea boxes on Saturdays between 12 noon & 3pm
These can be viewed & ordered online via our online shop - see link below.
Orders must be placed by 6pm on Friday's for delivery the following day.
Social distancing will apply for collections & deliveries.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY.
AFTERNOON TEA PARTY CELEBRATIONS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!
We are able to cater for groups of a minimum 10 people or more for afternoon tea on any Friday, Sat or Sunday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details & date and we'll get back to you to confirm details & prices.
Contact us by telephone 01376 324 269, email - email@example.com
or follow us on Facebook or Twitter @Vineinnessex
Due to Covid 19 we have adjusted our opening hours & these are subject to change.
Table bookings are available for diners only.
Customers wanting to enjoy a drink are welcome. Tables are subject to availability / first come first served. By all means call us on 01376324269 & we will advise if we can reserve a table for drinks onlt.
Weds and Thursday
12 - 2pm & 4.30 - 9pm
Food 12-2 & 5.30 - 8pm
12 noon till 10pm
Food 12 - 2 & 5.30 pm to 8pm
12.30 pm - 10pm ( last orders 9.35pm)
Food 12.30 - 8pm
Sunday 12.30 pm - 6 pm
Food served 12.30 - 5 pm
The Vine Inn
105 The Street